Throughout North America, Homes & Land is the leader in integrated real estate marketing, publishing more than 27 million magazines annually.
Homes & Land magazines are distributed at high-traffic locations and direct-mailed to targeted homebuyers and sellers. Subscriptions to interactive digital magazines are available online.
The most important component in lead generation is marketing to the right audience, and that’s what we do with Homes & Land magazine. First we work with you to create a custom ad. Then we distribute thousands of high-quality magazines at premium locations across your community.
Magazines remain incredibly popular — 91% of Americans read a magazine in the last six months, and the most popular magazines are niche publications like Homes & Land.
Our niche is real estate. People pick up Homes & Land magazine because they are interested in buying and selling a house. And they’re qualified too. Our readers’ income is 30% higher than the national average.
Experience also counts. For over 40 years Homes & Land magazine has helped Realtors generate leads, compete for listings, and build their personal brand!
G R A T I T U D E
• America: The First Amendment allows publishers the singular right to place private property on public property.
• San Francisco: “49 square miles surrounded by reality” Paul Kantner. With the largest number of news racks in the world.
• Mayor Willie Brown: For creating the only major Pedestal News rack Program in the US and the SF DPW News Rack Advisory Committee where I have been able to offer my expertise of the SF streetscape for the past 17 years.
• Scott Yaffe: founding publisher of the SF RE Times for trusting me with its distribution since its premier issue over 22 years ago and through his dedication for two decades creating what is today a San Franciscan real estate institution.
• Homes and Land: For being the leader in real estate publishing in the US with over 200 publications and powering the SF RE Times for over a decade. Being the first company in the US to advertise homes on the internet in 1992 and today continues to be in the forefront of technology. With eight Homes and Land publications in the Greater Bay Area from Monterrey to Lake Tahoe, our local publishing group is a marketing force of nature offering unparalleled distribution in print, online and on mobile devices.
• Our advertisers: For their countless years as marketing partners and their vision of how unique SF is.V I S I O NSan Francisco has been created and reinvented by those who look into the future.
Find your real estate expert here SFRETimes.com/dm
With this message on our 300 news racks signage and 100 realty, mortgage, and title companies we are revolutionizing the concept of print by linking the public to our interactive digital magazine. Our hybrid publication becomes a gateway to Homes and Land's tremendous online presence with an average of two million listings at any given time.
• Mobile devices platform with its virtual tours, advertisers website links, text tracking.
• Over 20 online syndication partners including, ListHub, Trulia, Zillow, Craigslist.
• Social media tools including, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
• Premium luxury online portals including, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Boston Globe, the Washington Post, DuPont Registry, Robb Report, Mansion Global.
•Targeted direct mail with an advertiser cover letter.
• Exclusive partnership with the Wall Street Journal where we are able to be distributed as an insert in their Friday Mansion edition Real Estate Section to targeted prestigious zip codes.
•20.000 printed copies every four weeks. The SF RE Times is bringing us into the realm of the 21 first century.
Robert Millican Publisher